Fire Safety Intelligent Building based on SoM FET6818
An mpressive rate of global economy development and society progress is significantly driving the market for intelligent building management systems. Fire safety system is a part of intelligent buiding management system. Evolution in compact and complexity increase the difficulty for fire field people to escape. Only having the fire detection and alarm system is not enough, fire emergency evacuation is the key part of the whole system.
How to help people to escape the fire field rapidly and safely is a new demand for the fire safety system.
1. What is smart evacuation system and how does it work?
A smart evacuation system consists of host controling machine, EPS(emergency power supply), fire emergency light, fire alarming machine and fire detection device.
HMI is an outstanding feature of the new-type fire safety system.It will do real-time inspection to emergency light and interact with alarming device, and then it will detect the fire location thus to work out a best evacuation route for fire field staff.
2. Features and implementation of smart evacuation controlling machine
The host controling machine consists of connector, industrial computer, converter, host machine emergency power, display, printer and fire interaction node converter.
The host controling machine is supported with interactive software for bottom facility(lightings) analysising and failure detecting, receiving fire interact information from the alarming system. Then analysising fire information and making policy decision and at last give instructions to fire lightings.
1) When there's fire, the system could transform its direction according to fire location to guide the crowd to move away from the fire
2) When the igniting point is close to exit stairs, the exits of layers above the fire floor should be in closed status, so that the crowd can avoid the danger and move
toward the exit near to the fire floor to escape from the fire field.
3) Crowd at the layers below the fire floor can evacuate by any exit.
4) Smokes generally cause lights lur in old evacuation system, while in new-type smart evauation system, when people close to or at exits,it will alert the evacuee by voice
or stroboflash to help them avoid missing the exit, thus to move to the safe zone rapidly.
5) The smart system can make it possible that all indicators and emergency lights can real-time self-inspect and tour-inspect online, report, print and record defective light
information(light serial number, address and failure status).
Technical requirement of t he implementation
1) UART(RS485): on the one hand, host controling machine is with native RS485 interface to connect with fire alarming machine, collecting fire alarming location; on the other
hand, it connects with repeater by RS485 to connect with emergency lights. On-line self-inspecting and tour-inspecting to all indicators and light fittings, report, print
and record defective light information(light serial number, address and failure status).
2) Display: to show building architecture plan, all layers plan of the building and all lights physical location and working status, it can support full viewing and partial
scaling, which makes the view more intuitive and broadly and user interface more friendly.
3) USB for mouse, keypad and other USB devices for user operations
4) WIFI& 4G: preserved for networking function. all devices of the whole system should be complant with state fire-protection code. IoT will be an innovative trend to device factories.
Forlinx FET6818 system on module can help you to implement such smart system. The SoM FET6818 is designed based on Samsung Cortex-A53 featuring 28nm SoC S5P6818 with GPU Mali400 and 1M byte L2 cache, and it has 1GB on-board RAM, 8GB eMMC and integrates with LVDS, MIPI and HDMIv1.4 interfaces for displays and also MIPI camera interface. Good electronical of PCB layout give it excellent anti-interference performance to make the system works stably in various environments.Supported with Android system to do fire analysising, make policy decision and give instructions to fire lights.
|CPU Module FET6818 Features|
|RAM||1GB DDR3||Memory||8GB eMMC|
|Dimensions||60*45mm||Connection Type||board-to-board connector|
|PMU||NXE2000||Working Voltage||5V input|
|Working Temp||0-70℃||Working Humidity||10%-90% none condensing|
|OS||Android5.1.1, Linux3.4.39, QT4.8.6/ QT5.6|
|CPU Module Function Parameters|
|LCD||1||RGB 888， maximum resolution supporting: 2048*1280|
|LVDS||1||supporting JEIDA and VESA output, 4x data channel, 1x clock channel, maximum resolution supporting: 2048*1280|
|HDMI||1||HDMI 1.4, maximun resolution supporting: 1080*1920|
|MIPI_DSI||1||MIPI DSI SPEC V1.01r11, up to 4x data channel, resolution up to 1920*1200|
|8-bit parallel interface, pixel up to 5-Megapixel|
|MIPI_CSI1||1||D-PHY spec V1.00, pixel up to 5-Megapixel|
|SD/MMC/SDIO||2||3-ch supported by CPU, and 2x SD/MMC drawn out by SoM, while the eMMC channel was not drawn out|
|USB Host||1||USB2.0 host (rate up to 480Mbps), integrated with HS USB Phy|
|USB OTG||1||USB2.0 OTG (rate up to 480Mbps), integrated with HS USB Phy|
|UART||6||each transferring rate up to 5.0Mbps|
|IIC||3||supporting 100kbit/s and 400kbit/s|
supporting up to 3x IIS
|SPI||3||supporting up to 2x SPI|
|PWM||4||4x PWM output|
|ADC||7||12-bit resolution, maximum input frequency 100KHz, power input range: 0-1.8V|
|EBI||1||Maximum data bus width: 16-bit, maximum address bus: 14-bit|
standard JTAG port