Robust QualityOur products are designed to run 24/7 in critical applications and to withstand harsh environments.
Platform ScalabilityScalability ensures seamless migration of an embedded platform to future technology without the need for a redesign.
Direct Engineer SupportTechnical support is provided directly by Forlinx product design engineers streamlining customers' design flow.
10-year AvailabilityForlinx guarantees 10 years of product availability. The product life-cycle is extended with well-established last-time-buy and component stocking programs.
In-house ManufacturingForlinx products are made in-house in ISO9001:
2015-certified facilities for high-quality and flexible logistics.
Comprehensive DocumentationForlinx supports its products with detailed technical reference manuals, carrier-board designs packages and schematics.
- Advance Hand in Hand | Forlinx Authorized as NXP Gold Partner 2021-01-07
- A Team From NXP Visited the Headquarters of Forlinx Embedded 2024-01-05
- Forlinx Embedded Launches FET-D9360-C SoM Based on D9-Pro High-Performance Industrial Processor 2023-12-26
- Texas Instruments (TI) Technical Team Visits Forlinx Embedded Headquarter 2023-12-22
- Forlinx Launches a Development Board Based on RK3568 Chipset with Debian 11 Version 2023-11-08
- Forlinx Embedded Invited to Participate in NXP Ecosystem Summit 2023-10-12
- Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System Solution Based on FET6254-C SoM 2024-02-29
- How to Adapt an LVDS Screen on the Forlinx FET113i-S System on Module? 2024-02-27
- Application Solutions for Intelligent Service Robots Based on the FET3588J-C Main Control Platform 2024-02-22
- How to Output PWM Square Waves on OK1028A-C Development Board? 2024-02-20
- How to Transplant MQTT Protocol in Buildroot of Embedded T113-i Development Board? 2024-02-06
- How to Install WireGuard in Forlinx Desktop Image on RK3588 Platform? 2024-02-01