OK3399-C Development Board Based on Rockchip RK3399 Processor
OK3399-C development board was released for a period, widely recognized by customers. In order to let you have more impression on this model, we would like to introduce its functionary interfaces and other parameters here. As well as the shape as below:
Parameters of OK3399-C development board
- SoC - Rockchip RK3399 six-core processor with 2 Arm Cortex-A72s up to 1.8 GHz, 4 Cortex-A53s up to 1.4 GHz, one Mali-T860 GPU, and a VPU decoding with 4K VP9 and 4K H265/H264;
- System memory - 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4;
- Storage - 16GB or 32GB, eMMC 5.1 storage;
- Video output - HDMI 2.0, AV port, MIPI DSI connector;
- Audio - MIC, Headphone/Speaker;
- Camera - MIPI-CSI connector b, support for 1x3 megapixel or 2x8 megapixel cameras;
- Connectivity - Gigabit Ethernet, Dual-Frequency WiFi 5 (802.11ac) and Bluetooth 5.0;
- USB - 2x USB 3.0 port, 2x USB 2.0 port;
- Extension - 40-pin Raspberry Pi compatible connector;
- Other - fan and RTC connectors, radiator mounts, Type-C interfaces;
- Power input - DC 12V;
- Dimensions - 46×70 mm.
OK3399-C development board Application Area
Suitable for self-service devices, edge computing, face recognition, 5G terminals only, 3D printing, POS machines, 4K business all-in-ones, game boxes, TV-BOX, NAS, VOIP video conferencing, security/surveillance/police, and IoT.
These are some of the more important information about our RK3399 development board, while we offer hardware and software customization options that can be customized at the factory to meet the needs of a wide range of users. Provide more customization options to help reduce turnaround times, speed development, and ensure that apps are deployed quickly. We will work directly with you to ensure that your requirements are met.