Digital IP Webcast System Solution Based on i.MX8MM
First, IPAudio introduction
Digital audio bridge, IPAudio will simulate audio signal digital encoding, transmission over the network, and then decoded by the terminal into audio signal. Multiple, two-way transmission, local area network delay time is only a few tens of milliseconds, and has automatic traffic adjustment, sound repair function. Conforms to the standard IP protocol (IP belongs to the protocol in TCP/IP, has a unified packet format to eliminate differences between communication subnets), through the router can also achieve audio transmission, is one of the world's most advanced network audio transmission technology.
At the same time, IPAudio ™ seamless compatibility with other Ethernet networks and creatively extend the reach of broadcasting over the network to every corner of the world.
Introduction to the system:
IP network broadcasting system is completely different from the traditional broadcasting system, FM addressing broadcasting system and CNC broadcasting system products. Built on a common network platform and incorporated into digital audio technology, there are many advantages:
Product Application Areas:
Schools, highways, hotel buildings, commercial chains, large and medium-sized enterprises
Second, i.MX8MM to implement IP network broadcasting system scenario block diagram
The i.MX8M Mini features an NXP quad-core 64-bit processor design with a main frequency of up to 1.8GHz, ARM Cortex-A53 architecture, 2GB DDR4 RAM, 8GB eMMC ROM, in-house support for a universal Cortex®-M4 400 MHz core processor, supports the development of MCUpresso SDK tools, and can run bare metal and FreeRT real-time Operation System.
Hardware scenario features:
- (1) Support high-definition large-screen display, capacitive multi-touch, smooth interface, enhance the interaction between human and computer interaction;
- (2) Support OV5640, UVC camera, pixels up to 500W, support preview, take pictures, video;
- (3) High bandwidth, high-speed gigabit network, support the transmission of audio and video and other large files;
- (4) Supports 1080P 60 frames/S codecs, supports VP8, VP9, H.265, H.264 decoding, H.264, VP8 encoding;
- (5) 5x SAI, support IIS, AC97, TDM, one supports 8 channel input, output, 1 supports 4 channel input, output, 2 supports 2 channel input and output, and 1 supports 1 channel input and output.
- (6) Supports 8 channel PDM input.
Features of the software solution:
- (1) OKMX8MM-C platform for Qt support is very perfect, especially multimedia-related classes, such as video decoding playback, camera, video recording, etc., can be combined with hardware codec and OpenGL to achieve the best results:
- (3) For the system to use B/S architecture to develop products, need Web service development, FETMX8MM-C factory comes with lighttpdweb server, and the system after start-up automatically run the lighttpd service, the service-side browser input board IP address can browse the board web server web page;
- (4) RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol), a real-time streaming protocol, is an application layer protocol in the TCP/IP protocol system that controls the transmission of real-time data. FETMX8MM-C linux system supports TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, Telnet, SSH network protocol, and can be set up IP, DHCP, subnet mask, gateway, DNS;
- (5) The application layer software of OKMX8MM-C platform audio and video is used by Streamer, which supports hardware codec. If you need a player with interface, you can also use qt multimedia class, also support hardware codecs; Audio and video playback experience supports Gplay and gst-launch players;
- (6) Gplay based on the Gstreamer implementation of audio and video player, can automatically according to the hardware automatically select the appropriate plug-in for audio and video playback, running is also very simple;
- (7) gst-launch is a debugging tool commonly used by developers during the development phase, which is more flexible and of course more complex to use than Gplay.
OKMX8MM-C Development Board Hardware Codec Parameter Table: