FETMX8MP-C Industrial Computer on Module: High Performance Drive Automatic Biochemical Analyzer
Biochemical analyzer, abbreviated as bioanalyzer, primarily provides various clinical biochemical, hematological, and immunological testing projects for all levels of hospitals in the field of laboratory medicine.
It is used to test clinical biochemistry indicators such as liver function, kidney function, blood lipids, diabetes, infection, rheumatology, and immunology. It provides important scientific evidence for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases, and is an essential monitoring medical equipment in hospitals.
Biochemical analyzers can be divided into fully automatic instruments and semi-automatic instruments, of which semi-automatic instruments are smaller in size, simple in structure, cheaper in price, and have higher application demand in the current market; fully automatic biochemical analyzers have less error in the results due to the analytical process without manual operation, and this type of instrument usually has an automatic report of abnormalities. It can automatically calibrate the working state, reducing the system error.
According to the functional structure, the automatic biochemical analyzer is divided into an optical system, a constant temperature system, sample reaction stirring technology and probe technology, and a computer control part.
With the enhanced performance of the ARM CPU-based, the computer control part of the automatic biochemistry analyzer has also started to switch to ARM Main Control Board to Folinx Embedded provide customers with Cortex-A53 platform master control Solution FETMX8MP-C industrial grade Computer on Module.
The Computer on Module is based on NXP i.MX8M Plus processor development, with strong video processing capabilities and, a smooth operation experience, to help users develop powerful performance, beautiful interface devices.
- High performance: The CPU adopts 1.6GHz quad-core 64-bit Cortex-A53 architecture with a neural processing unit (NPU), offering a maximum operating speed of up to 2.3 TOPS. It comes with a standard configuration of 4GB DDR4 RAM + 16GB eMMC, providing sufficient hardware resources.
- Multiple Display Interfaces: CPU supports MIPI, LVDS and HDMI display natively, with the highest resolution up to 4K；
- Powerful Image recognition: Dual hardware ISP, resolution up to 12 MP, input rate up to 375M pixels/second, bringing significant improvement to the image effect;
- Abundant high-speed interface resources: 2 Gigabit Ethernet, 2 dual-purpose USB 3.0/2.0, 1 PCIe Gen 3, 2 SDIO 3.0, 2 CAN (including 1 CAN-FD), bringing more possibilities for high-speed signal transmission;
- Software equipped with: Linux5.4.70 and Andriod 10 operating system, the driver is perfect, and the system source code is open, giving you more support;
- Stable supply: full industrial design, full consideration of Medical application scenarios, 15 years + life cycle, free from your worries.