FETMX8MP-C System On Module
What's FETMX8MP-C System On Module?
FETMX8MP-C System On Module (SoM) is based on the NXP iMX8M Plus processor. This processor focuses on machine learning and vision, advanced multimedia, and industrial automation with high reliability.
The scalable and size-optimized iMX8M Plus is the perfect basis for using all the iMX8M Plus functions in areas where intelligent and fast processing of multimedia data is required in the smallest of spaces. Be it in the smart home (home automation), the smart city (person / traffic monitoring), Industry 4.0 (intelligent robot control, HMI) or in IoT applications (edge computing).
Feature of iMX8M Plus SoM
Powerful quad-core or dual-core Arm® Cortex®-A53 processor at 1.6GHz, with a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) operating at up to 2.3 TOPS.
- • Built-in image signal processor (ISP) and two camera inputs to create an effective advanced vision system.
- • Multimedia functions include video encoding (including h.265) and decoding, 3D/2D graphics acceleration, and multiple audio and voice functions.
- • Real-time control through Cortex-M7, powerful control network by dual CAN FD and dual Gigabit Ethernet, with time sensitive networking (TSN).
- • 2 USB3.0, 1 PCIe3.0, 2 SDIO3.0, 2 CAN-FD, and other high-speed communication interfaces to meet 5G network, high-definition video, dual-band WIFI, high-speed industrial Ethernet, and other applications.
Industrial-grade system on module with high performance and low power consumption
High-speed Communication Interface
4K picture quality and HiFi voice experience
The HDMI interface supports up to 4K display output; it also has LVDS, MIPI-DSI display interfaces, and can support three display interfaces, three screens with the same display, and three screens with different displays;
The latest audio technology, Cadence® Tensilica® HiFi 4 DSP @ 800 MHz, 6x I2S TDM, DSD512, S/PDIF Tx + Rx, 8-channel PDM microphone input, eARC, ASRC.
Advanced Multimedia Technology
3D/2D Graphics Acceleration
Machine Learning And Vision
Built-in NPU, AI computing capability 2.3TOPS, meeting the needs of lightweight edge computing
Built-in image signal processor (ISP)
High version and high stability operating system
Provides the modules and accessories used in Forlinx's SBC.
See here for communication modules, LCD screen, SBC expansion module and further accessories »
▊ Hardware Features
|i.MX 8M Plus System On Module Basic Parameters|
|CPU||NXP i.MX 8M Plus|
|Architecture||Quad-Core Cortex-A53,Single-Core Cortex-M7||Frequency||1.6GHz|
|RAM||2GB/4GB/6GB/8GB LPDDR4(Standard 4GB)||Flash||16GB eMMC|
|OS||Linux5.4.70+Qt5.15, Android*||Working Voltage||5V|
|Interface Mode||Ultra-thin board-to-board connector (4*80pin pitch 0.5mm)|
|Working Temperature||-40℃~+85℃||Size||62mm × 36mm, Thickness 1.6mm, 8-layer ENIG PCB|
|i.MX 8M Plus System On Module Function Parameters|
The CPU contains 2 USB 3.0/2.0 controllers with integrated PHY;
Host mode: Support Super-speed (5Gbit/s), high-speed (480Mbit/s), full-speed (12Mbit/s), low-speed (1.5Mbit/s).
Device mode: SS/HS/FS
|PCIE||1||Support 1 PCI Express Gen3.|
|MIPI_CSI||2||Provides two 4-lane MIPI camera serial interfaces, which can work up to 1.5 Gbps.|
Provides a 4-lane MIPI display serial interface, which can work up to 1.5 Gbps.
• 1080 p60• WUXGA (1920x1200) at 60 Hz
• 1920x1440 at 60 Hz
• UWHD (2560x1080) at 60 Hz
• WQHD (2560x1440) by reduced blanking mode
|HDMI||1||Supports HDMI 2.0a display resolution up to 4Kp30Supports HDMI2.1 eARC|
Single channel (4 lanes) supports 720p60
Dual asynchronous channels (8 data, 2clocks) support 1920x1200p60
|Ethernet||≤2||Ethernet ≤2 supports 2 RGMII interfaces, one of which supports TSN|
|SD||≤2||SD2, 4-bit, support 1.8/3.3V mode switching SD1, 8-bit, only support 1.8V mode|
|UART||≤4||The maximum baud rate supported is 4Mbps.|
|SPI||≤3||The maximum supported rate is 52Mbit/s, master-slave mode can be configured|
The highest rate supported in standard mode is 100Kbit/s;
The highest rate supported in fast mode is 400Kbit/s.
|CAN||≤2||The CAN FD protocol is used to implement the CAN communication controller, and the CAN protocol conforms to the CAN 2.0B protocol specification. (CAN FD requires CPU version support)|
|SAI||≤6||Synchronous Audio Interface (SAI), a full-duplex serial interface that supports frame synchronization, such as I2S, AC97, tdM, and codec/DSP interfaces.|
|SPDIF||≤1||A standard audio file transmission format, jointly developed by Sony and Philips.|
|PWM||≤4||With 16-bit counter;|
|QSPI||≤1||Has been occupied by the core board, connected to the 16MB Nor Flash|
Note: The parameters in the table are hardware design or CPU theoretical values
Note: * means under development
|Product Name Description|
|i.MX8M Plus System On Module||General name of products for Forlinx external promotion||i.MX8MPQ-C System On Module||Quad-core processor, currently on sale|
|i.MX8MPD-C System On Module||Dual-core processor, unreleased||i.MX8MPX-C||It means that the PCB is compatible with quad-core (Quad) and dual-core (Dual)|
▊ How to buy
1. Order Online
We have an online store on Alibaba, please contact us to start ordering
2. Order offline
pls send your inquiry to our mailbox [email protected];
3. Payment Terms
Samples(100% T/T in advance),Bulk Order(please contact with our sales)
1. Delivery: Goods will be sent out by express as requested.
2. Lead time: generally, goods could be sent out within five working days for a sample order, for a bulk requirement order, please contact us to check stock status and estimated delivery time.
3. Shipping charge: buyers should bear related shipping cost.
▊ Related News
- The Function Test Of The iMX8M Plus Development Board
- Top 10 advantages of SoM
- How Good Is NXP iMX8M Plus
- The application of the Forlinx iMX8M Plus SoM in AGV trolleys
- Forlinx iMX8M Plus Development Board Launch
- Forlinx iMX8M Plus Core Board Multimedia Function Evaluation
▊ Other Forlinx's NXP iMX8 Products
|i.MX8M Quad Core Board||i.MX8M Mini Core Board||i.MX8M Plus Development Board|