4.3'' Resistive LCD Module
FIT-LCD4.3 is 480x272 dots 4.3" color TFT LCD module display with HDMI, VGA, Video signal driver board, optional 4.3-inch resistive touch panel, touch panel USB port controller board, remote control, superior display quality, super wide view angle. It can be used in any embedded systems, car, industrial device, security and hand-held equipment which requires display in high quality and colorful video. Can support all Forlinx development board/ single-board computers.
4.3 inch resistive LCD module x 1
FPC cable x 1
Stylus x 1
Product performance test
Test products based on Forlinx development boards and matching touch display products, perform necessary functions, compatibility and reliability tests, monitor the stability of design, process and quality, and timely find quality defects and focus on improvement to meet customer requirements for product quality.
1, Test Scope
4.3-inch LCD, 5-inch LCD, 5.6-inch LCD, 7-inch LCD, 8-inch LCD, 10.1-inch LCD, 10.4-inch LCD used by Forlinx Embedded Technology Co., Ltd.
2, Test standard
- 1. International Electrotechnical Commission IEC60068-2 environmental test and Chinese standard GB/T2423 "Environmental test of electrical and electronic products" series of standards;
- 2. The company's product design specification and customer's product specification requirements and other related documents;
- 3. When the customer has special test or testing requirements, the customer's test standard shall be selected first, but if the customer's standard severity level is lower than this standard, this standard shall be followed. implement.
3, Test products and equipment
- 1. Forlinx embedded 4.3-inch LCD, 5-inch LCD, 5.6-inch LCD, 7-inch LCD, 8-inch LCD, 10.1-inch LCD, 10.4-inch LCD.
- 2. The LCD screen of the experiment needs to match the specified development board model. The acceptable temperature range of the development board is higher than the temperature range of the LCD screen.
- 3. Constant temperature and humidity box (test the working condition of the product under the specified temperature environment)
4, the test process
- 1. Put in the development board and supporting LCD screen;
- 2. In temperature test;
- 3. Test results, the LCD screen works normally;
- 4. Summary of the test process
|High and low temperature environment test||Low temperature cold start test|
|Testing requirements||The development board + LCD screen is placed in a high and low temperature environment to check the running status||The development board + LCD screen is placed in a low-temperature environment acceptable to the LCD screen for 8 hours under non-working conditions, and the power is turned on to observe whether the product works normally.|
1. Send the development board + LCD screens of various sizes into the constant temperature and humidity machine, set the highest ambient temperature that the screen can accept, and the product will work for 24 hours after power-on.
2. Adjust the system, set the ambient temperature of the constant temperature and humidity machine to the lowest temperature that the screen can accept, and the product will work for 24 hours.
3. Check whether the operation is normal.
1. Put the development board + LCD screen of each size into the constant temperature and humidity machine, set the low temperature, and leave it for 8 hours.
2. Power on after 8 hours, and the screen will display normally.
3. Check whether the operation is normal.
|Test Results||The development board and all types of LCDs used have passed the test and displayed normally, and no defects were found.||The development board and all types of LCDs used have passed the test and displayed normally, and no defects were found.|
|The above tests have fully proved that the Forlinx development board and the supporting LCD screen products have product-level industrial stability, can meet the different needs of enterprise customers' customized products, and are widely used in intelligent transportation, instrumentation, video surveillance, biomedical, Industrial automation and other fields.|
▊ Feature of 4.3'' Resistive LCD Module
|4.3'' Resistive LCD Module|
|Crystal model||WXCAT43-TG3#001||Touching type||Resistive|
|Response(ms)||Ton 10 Toff 15||Pin number||40|
Backlight power consumption(W)
|0.4 (Typ.)||Working temp||-20℃～+70℃|
|Applicable: OK335xD, OK335xS, OK335xS-II, OKMX6UL|
▊ How to buy
1. Order Online
We have an online store on Alibaba, please contact us to start ordering
2. Order offline
pls send your inquiry to our mailbox [email protected];
3. Payment Terms
Samples(100% T/T in advance),Bulk Order(please contact with our sales)
1. Delivery: Goods will be sent out by express as requested
2. Lead time: generally, goods could be sent out within five working days for a sample order, for a bulk requirement order, please contact us to check stock status and estimated delivery time.
3. Shipping charge: buyers should bear related shipping cost.