i.MX6ULL IoT Edge Computing Gateway with Dual Ethernet, RS485, RS232, CAN, DI, DO
It provides flexibility to deploy edge node applications by 4 or 8 RS485, enabling more connections to data from sensors, cameras, and control devices. It collects wireless data through LoRa, transmission distance up to 10KM.
1, FCU1104 embedded computer specifications:
- SoC - NXP i.MX6ULL, ARM Cortex-A7 800MHz
- RAM - DDR3 256MB (Nand), DDR3 512MB (eMMC)
- ROM - NAND Flash 256MB (Nand), eMMC 4G (eMMC)
- Network and Wireless Connectivity
- ● 2* 10/100Mbps Ethernet, ESD3
- ● WiFi, support STA, AP mode.
- ● 4G Quectel EC200S(don’t support GPS and audio)
Note: WiFi/4G is alternative.
- ● Up to 8 RS485, ESD 4, one of which can be multiplexed with RS232
- ● 1x CAN
- ● 2x DI, dry contact input, isolation
- ● 2x DO, relay output, contact point capacity 5A 250VAC, 5A 30VDC
- ● TF Card - up to 32GB
- ● RTC - supports NTP
- ● Watchdog - supports reset time setting
- ● 1x buzzer
- ● Humidity: 5%～95%;
- ● Operating temperature: -25℃～85℃ (eMMC), -40℃～85℃ (NAND)
- ● Storage temperature: -40℃～85℃
It has basic version and extended version. Please see difference in the following figure:
2, Target Application
Now FCU1104 is hot selling. Volume discounts are available for orders.
You can get details on the product page, or consult Forlinx sales online.