How is Forlinx FETMX8MM-C CPU Board Used in Anesthesia Systems?
In today's complex surgical procedures, anesthesia machine is an important tool for surgical general anaesthetic in modern hospitals. Its main function is to provide inhalation anesthesia, instead of breathing, oxygen supply, etc. for patients. Therefore, the anesthesia machine is designed by gas supply devices including: oxygen (O2), air (Air), nitrous oxide (laughing gas/N2O), safety devices, alarm systems, monitoring systems;
Without a stable and trusted control system, sampling system, monitoring system, the risk of surgery must increase. Forlinx Embedded's FETMX8MM-C CPU board serves as the primary control platform in anesthesia systems, using NXP iMX8M Mini quad-core Cortex-A53 architecture processors. Each core operates at up to 1.8GHz, along with a Cortex-M4 core and a frequency of 400MHz, allowing for very precise monitoring and control of the delivery of narcotic drugs, effectively establishing a link between the medical staff and the patient, giving doctors and nurses a good understanding of the patient's condition and the anaesthetic situation.
Interactive block diagram
FETMX8MM-C CPU board selection advantages
- (1) The CPU board is made of i.MX8M Mini processors are included in the NXP Product Longevity Program, which includes products that are included in the program that guarantee a lead time of at least 10 years after launch to ensure stability of supply to long-life products;
- (2) Forlinx embedded iMX8M Mini CPU board uses multi-core heterogeneous mode, the quad-core Cortex-A53 operates at up to 1.8GHz, supports 2D, 3D and rich network protocol stack, can complete the function of display and network processing, Cortex-M4 runs up to 400MHz, can complete the task function of real-time acquisition and control;
- (3) Supports Android 9.0, Linux4.14 plus QT5.10 high-version 64 operating systems. High-version systems will bring more secure products and cooler human-computer interaction experiences;
- (4) 10.1 inch high-score LCD display screen, fully fit the process, display more delicate, more accurate touch;
- (5) Electromagnetic compatibility and stability test results will directly affect the speed of time to market. Forlinx embedded iMX8M Mini CPU board using 8 layers of PCB gold deposition process, after strict high and low temperature environmental testing, to ensure the best electrical characteristics;
- (6) Forlinx embedded iMX8M Mini CPU board operates at a minimum of just over 200 mA, and its fanless, low-power, low-heat features will effectively extend CPU life and enhance the reliability and stability of the board.