OK6254-C Single Board Computer Support Dual Gigabit Ethernets, CAN Bus, RS485
In June 2022, Forlinx officially launched OK6254-C SBC, which is based on TI ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-core processor and supports up to 2GB DDR4 and 8GB eMMC flash. As a leading manufacturer of ARM Embedded boards, Forlinx has a close cooperation with TI. OK6254-C development board was showcase on TI Booth 3A-215 at Embedded World 2022 in Nuremberg, Germany.
OK6254-C has rich interface resources, including dual Gigabit Ethernet, CAN bus, RS485, support up to three displays via LVDS and parallel RGB, and optional support for 4G/5G cellular, suitable across many industries applications.
Forlinx OK6254-C Single Board Computer Specifications
- · FET6254-C System on Module
- · SoC – Texas Instruments AM6254 quad-core Cortex-A53 processor @ 1.4GHz with Cortex-M4F real-time core @ 400 MHz, Imagination AXE1-16M GPU @ 500MHz with OpenGL 3.x/2.0/1.1 + Extensions, and Vulkan 1.2 support; Single (AM6251) and dual-core (AM6252) modules are also available
- · System Memory - 1GB/2GB DDR4-1600(regular with 1GB)
- · Storage – 8GB eMMC flash
- · Board to board connector(4x 80-pin, 2mm combined height, 0.5mm pitch)
- · Dimensions - 60x 38mm
- · Working Temperature: -40℃ ~ 85℃
- · Carrier board
- · Storage – MicroSD card slot, 128Mbit QSPI flash, 2Kbit EEPROM
- · Display
- · 16-bit RGB parallel interface tested with Forlinx 7-inch LCD module both resistive and capacitive TP, 1024×[email protected]
- · 2x Dual async channel LVDS up to 1920×[email protected], tested with Forlinx 10.1-inch LVDS module, 1280×[email protected]
- · Two display controllers with different output, capable of simultaneously driving three displays.
- · Camera – Camera serial interface tested with OV5645 module, up to 2592×1944
- · Audio – 1x 3.5mm headphone and microphone jack
- · USB - 3 x USB 2.0 Host ports, 1 x USB 2.0 OTG port
- · Serial – RS485 and 2 x CAN-FD bus interfaces (up to 5 Mbps)
- · Expansion
- · 1x SPI, 2x I2C, 16x ADC input (GPMC)
- · M.2 Key B socket for 4G or 5G modem
- · Debug – 3x debug UART via USB-C port and 2.54mm pitch pin header
The SBC could be widely used in Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), Industrial computer, Edge computing, Retail automation, Driver Monitoring System (DMS/OMS) / In-Cabin Monitoring (ICM), Telematics Control Unit (TCU), Vehicle to Infrastructure / Vehicle to Vehicle (V2X / V2V), 3D Re-configurable automotive instrument cluster, Appliance user interface and connectivity, Medical equipment.
To support clients’ product development, Forlinx provides technical support and after-sales service, and free download of related product technical files.
Besides, Forlinx also provide software/hardware design services, customize carrier board according to clients' requirements.
Please inquiry our sales for details.