Nucleic Acid Auto-Extractor Display Solution
The sudden outbreak of new coronary pneumonia in 2020 has brought "nucleic acid detection" into the public eye, and nucleic acid detection includes nucleic acid extraction, amplification and detection in terms of process. The Nucleic Acid Extraction System, also known as the Nucleic Acid Extraction System, is an instrument that uses complementary nucleic acid extraction reagents to automate the extraction of nucleic acids from samples. Widely used in disease control centers, clinical disease diagnosis, blood transfusion safety, forensic identification, environmental microbial testing, food safety testing, animal husbandry and molecular biology research and other fields.
Fully automatic nucleic acid extraction system, is a kind of application of supporting nucleic acid extraction reagents to automate the rapid extraction process of sample nucleic acid instruments. According to the different extraction methods, it can be divided into centrifugal column nucleic acid extractor and magnetic bead nucleic acid extractor. The centrifugal column method fully automatic nucleic acid extraction system integrates the function components such as centrifuges (negative pressure devices), automatic pipetting devices, and automatic grippers. The realization principle is: let the nucleic acid adsorption to the centrifugal column silicone film, after washing liquid to remove impurities, and then from the silicone mold to remove the nucleic acid.
Centrifugal column method fully automatic nucleic acid extraction schematic
The magnetic bead nucleic acid extraction system is a nucleic acid that is adsorbed to the bead and extracted by a magnetic separation device. Depending on the separation device, it can be further divided into pipetting and magnetic rod. Pipetting is through the automatic pipetting device to complete the processing of fluid cracking, sample mixing, washing and washing, waste removal and other steps, adsorption of nucleic acid magnetic beads are magnetically separated device fixed in the sample tube, so as to achieve nucleic acid separation. Since it is not possible to leave washing fluids when removing liquids, salts and ethanol may affect subsequent elution efficiency and PCR reaction systems.
Magnetic bead method nucleic acid extraction schematic nucleic acid extractor requirements
- 1. Installation environment of the instrument: normal atmospheric pressure (altitude should be less than 3000m), temperature 20-35 °C, typical use temperature of 25°C, relative humidity 10%-80%, smooth flow of air is 35°C or below;
- 2. Avoid placing the instrument close to a heat source, such as an electric heater, and avoid splashing water or other liquids in order to prevent short circuits in electronic components;
- 3. Both the air intake and the exhaust port are located on the back of the instrument, while avoiding dust or fibers gathering in the air intake and keeping the ducts open;
- 4. The nucleic acid extractor is at least 10cm from other vertical faces;
- 5. Instrument grounding: In order to avoid electric shock accident, the instrument's input power cord must be grounded;
- 6. Stay away from live circuits: operators must not disassemble the instrument without authorization, replace components or make in-machine adjustments must be completed by certified professional maintenance personnel, do not replace components with power on.
FETMX6ULL-S core board solution is recommended
In the new coronavirus pneumonia outbreak, nucleic acid detection is very successful, Forlinx embedded for nucleic acid extractor to provide Cortex-A7 platform display control program------ FETMX6ULL-S industrial core board. The NXP Cortex-A7 800MHz main frequency processor ensures the stability of the core board in harsh environments through rigorous EMC and high and low temperature testing.
Here is a topology diagram of the FETMX6ULL-S SoM:
Introduction to the functionality of the product solution:
- Architecture: Cortex-A7 NXP i.MX6ULL Series 800MHz main frequency;
- Ethernet and serial: dual-network, eight-way serial port, easy to apply expansion;
- Screen display: 24-bit parallel LCD display with a maximum resolution of 1366 x 768;
- Product performance: industrial quality, stable and reliable, life cycle of more than 10 years;