5G Development Board Offers 10GbE
Forlinx had a follow-up to enrich their product line. OK1046A-C2 SBC is powered by NXP LS1046A a quad-core Cortex-A72 processor, and offers 10GbE networking as well as 5G connectivity optional.
This OK1046A-C2 development board is equipped with 8GB eMMC flash, 2GB/ 4GB DDR4 optional, and plenty of high-speed peripheral interface with dual SFP+ ports, multiple Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0, M.2 socket contains PCIex1 for WiFi, and mSATA socket for SATA3.0.
- SoC: NXP Cortex-A72 QorIQ SoC LS1046A @ up to 1.8GHz;
- RAM: 2GB DDR4 or 4GB DDR4;
- Storage: 8GB eMMC Flash;
1. 2x SFP+, 10GbE SFP+ or 1GbE SFP+ optional;
2. 5x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 LAN ports;
3. Optional 5G cellular connectivity via M.2 B key socket plus SIM card slot;
4. Optional WiFi networking via M.2 E key socket;
- USB- 1x USB3.0;
- Debugging- JTAG via a DB9 header;
- Misc- power button, RTC with CR2032 battery holder, LED, reset;
- Power supply- 12V DC
The development kit consists carrier board with SoM mounted by a standard COM-Express connector, which is much more flexible to users and convenient for users to design their own carrier board according to real condition. The board ships with either ubuntu or OpenWrt.
For further convenience, Forlinx also launched an embedded computer FCU2303 for 5G gateway with enclosure based on its SoM FET1046A-C ready-to-use, which allows users focus their effort on application program development. The embedded computer designed with 5G and 4G wireless connectivity module optional, M.2 Type 2230 for optional WiFi module INTEL 3168NGW, 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports available, two isolated DI and two isolated DO with contacting capacity 5A 30VDC/ 5A 250VAC, one RTC, and one USB3.0 for host via USB Type-A connector for firmware installation. The whole device working temp width -40℃ to +85℃.