System on module FETMX8MQ-C based on i.MX8MQ
FETMX8MQ-C is a system on module designed based on NXP quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 featuring processor i.MX8MQ runs up to1.3GHz, carries on-board 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM, working temperature ranges from -40℃ to 85℃ and has below features.
- 1. Advanced audio, voice and video processing performance up to 4K;
- 2. UltraHD and HDR(Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG), fanless, long bettary longebity;
- 3. Dual-screen planning;
- 4. MIPI-DSI(1080P) and HDMI2.0a(4K);
- 5. Vivante GC7000 Lite GPU can support OpenGL ES3.1, OpenGL3.0, Vulkan and OpenCL1.2;
- 6. Video decoding: 4Kp60 HDR(h.265, VP9), 4Kp30 (h.264), 1080p60 (MPEG2, MPEG4p2, VC1, VP8, RV9, AVS/AVS+, h.263, DiVX), MJPEG - 8x8
- 7. Video encoding(software): 1080p60 (MPEG2, MPEG4p2, VC1, VP8, RV9, AVS, h.263)
- 8. Large set of peripherals that are commonly used in consumer/industrial markets including 2x MIPI-CSI, 2x USB 3.0, 2x PCIe 2.0, 4x UART and Gigabit Ethernet
Advanced performance, power efficient
SoM baed on NXP i.MX8MQ SoC running at up to 1.3GHz, carries 2GB DDR4 RAM and 8GB eMMC on-board, low power Cortex-A53 architecture and fanless designing
4K+1080P Dual-screen Play
SoM FETMX8MQ-C can support HDMI and MIPI-DSI dual-screen playing separately up to 4K. HDMI could be converted to eDP, LVDS, RGB output；MIPI-DSI could be converted to LVDS, HDMI and other display output.
H.265, VP9 low band width encoder
VP9 and H.265 decoder up to 4Kp60, video decoding efficiency 50% improved than H.264 but band width and capacity only 50% of H.264.
Large set of peripherals
Large set of peripherals that are commonly used in consumer/industrial markets including 2x MIPI-CSI, 2x USB3.0, 2x PCIe2.0, 4x UART, 1Gb Ethernet and other high speed peripherals preferable for HD camera, CCD, 5G, 4G, FPGA, SSD, PLC and high speed Ethernet peripherals connection.
Android9.0*, Linux5.4.3+ QT 5.13
Optimized 64-bit system supporting of Android 9.0 and Linux5.4.3(QT 5.13) takes better security and interactive experience.
Carrier board pin diagram
5G, edge computing, HMI, V2X RSU, fuel dispenser, PCR, MTC, medical, power industry , industry automation, smart tranportation, environment monitoring, etc.
|Overview of FETMX8MQ-C System on Module|
|Working temp width||-40℃~ +85℃||Dimensions||40mm*64mm|
|Package||ultra think board-to-board connector||Voltage input||12V|
|OS||Linux5.4.3+QT5.13.2, Android TBD|
|FETMX8MQ-C System on Module Peripheral Source|
|USB||2||CPU has 2 PHY intergrated USB 3.0 / 2.0 controllers; can support Super-speed(5Gbit/s), high-speed(480Mbit/s),full-speed(12Mbit/s) and low-speed(1.5Mbit/s)|
|MIPI_CSI||2||each lane can support high speed mode(80Mbps – 1.5Gbps), 4lane can support [email protected]|
|MIPI_DSI||1||up to [email protected]|
|HDMI||1||HDMI 2.0a up to [email protected]|
|Ethernet||1||RGMII, carrier board carries AR8031 available for 1000M/100M/10M Ethernet auto-negotiation|
|SD||1||can support both 1-bit/4-bit SD and SDIO: SDR104 mode with 4 parallel lanes, , can support SDIO device or SDXC card transmission rate up to 832 Mbps; DDR50 mode with 4 parallel lanes, can support SDIO device or SDXC card transmission rate up to 400 Mbps.|
|UART||≤4||4 UART can be configured to 5-wire serial, can support baud rate up to 4Mbit/s. One can be used as A53 debug port, one can be used as M4 debug port. Users can expand UART by USB or SPI.|
|SPI||≤3||ECSPI contains a 64 x 32 RXFIFO and a 64 x 32 TXFIFO, tranferring rate up to 52Mbit/s|
|I2C||≤3||in standard mode, it can support up to 100Kbit/s; in fast speed mode, it can support up to 400Kbit/s|
|SAI||≤5||available for I2S, AC97, TDM and Codec/DSP; 5 SAI: 1 16TX and 16 Rx SAI; 1 8 TX and 8 RX SAI; 3 SAI with 2 Tx and 2 Rx|
|PWM||≤4||16-bit increment counter; 12-bit prescaler for clock frequency deviding; can support audio and melody generating; can support configure output with high voltage valid or low voltage vaild|
|Parallel bus||1||8-bit NAND Flash, contains supporting to Raw MLC / SLC, up to 62-bit BCH ECC and ONFi3.2 compatibility; clock rate up to 100 MHz, data rate up to 200 MB / sec|
|QSPI||≤2||single data rate/ dual data rate operating mode|
▊ How to buy
1. Order Online
We have an online store on Alibaba, please contact us to start ordering
2. Order offline
pls send your inquiry to our mailbox [email protected];
3. Payment Terms
Samples(100% T/T in advance),Bulk Order(please contact with our sales)
1. Delivery: Goods will be sent out by express as requested
2. Lead time: generally, goods could be sent out within five working days for a sample order, for a bulk requirement order, please contact us to check stock status and estimated delivery time.
3. Shipping charge: buyers should bear related shipping cost.
▊ Related single board computer